dinsdag 8 september 2015

Luke 10 - The kick off

For any Dutch readers: deze blog is ook in het Nederlands te lezen: hermanelsenbroek.blogspot.nl

The first week of the Luke 10 training is already over now. It is beyond imagination how much has happened the last week. In this update I will tell you some more about that and I will also give some insight in what is happening to me.

Last Monday was the official start of the Luke 10 training. The same day I took someone with me on the street to pray for people and to share the good news. It was a great joy to see this man taking steps he had not taken before.

Overall schedule
Every day my group and me start with talking to God and with sharing, in which everybody participates to encourage each other. We do this following the example from 1 Cor. 14:26

''When you come together, everyone has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. All of these must be done for the strengthening of the church.''

Next to this we receive teaching after which, in the afternoon, we all go to the streets to share the good news, to pray for people and to heal the sick. During the most evenings we have free time to have fellowship with each other.

Teaching during the trainingsweekend

Trainingsweekend
The last weekend we were together with about 80 people for a weekend of teaching and training. It was amazing! Just like in the days prior to the weekend a lot of people got set free from demons and pain, received healing, got their eyes opened for the gospel and many of them saw someone get healed through their prayer for the first time. Both on Friday and Saturday, I myself had the privilige to help someone to start talking to people, to share about Jesus and to pray for the sick. For example, the girl on the picture had problems with her knees for over half a year, but Jesus healed her through the prayer of his followers.


This weekend was for sure one of the most powerful we have experienced over here. To get an impression of the weekend you can check out this video:



Love
In the last week over 20 people got baptized in water and even more were baptized with the Holy Spirit. Also amazing is that three people who met us out on the street repented, were baptized and received the Holy Spirit, hallelujah! One of them is now living with us and transformed in a short time from thief, to homeless, to son of the living God. What especially touched him when he visited us for the first time: the love for one another!
We here, see a lot of healings, deliverances and people receiving new life, but the biggest testimony is love! And the source of our love is God loving us first!

God is speaking
This is also for me personally a great testimony of God. Here I really have a close and loving family around me. The love I can see in them and experience through them and the lives which are being renewed by God for good are strengthening my faith in a great way. It is wonderful to be part of the body of Christ.
Both in Norway and here someone specifically gave me some encouraging words about what God is doing in me - getting encouraged here is an everyday thing anyway - next to that, God also spoke really specific to me. Last weekend I spoke to God during the night about what was on my heart and I told him that I would really like to hear his voice again. The next day somebody came to me who shared an image with me that exactly resembled what I had spoken about with God, a big confirmation!
As you might have read in my last update, I wrote that I am a new creation in Jesus. Two weeks ago I got confronted with mistakes out of my past, including some recent mistakes I made. Fortunately I have discovered I am a new man, cleansed en renewed by God. That is why it was important for me to share that the last time.
This all came back in the image en the words that came with it, it ended with:
''Whatever happened in the past... You are a new man.''
It is really awesome that God speaks so clear and knows what is in my heart en mind!

The Pioneer School
The life changing and challenging lessons from the Pioneer School are now all with Dutch subtitles. Me and some others finished this work recently. You can also see these lessons in English, see

Just finished the last subtitles
This week
This week we are in Aalborg two more days. On Thursday we will leave to The Netherlands! We are going to provide a trainingsweekend in the city of Apeldoorn. About 200-300 people already signed up for this weekend in which lives will be changed by the God who gives life. For more information see thelastreformation.com/event/kickstart-seminar-apeldoorn-netherland-with-torben-sondergaard/.

To keep updated about what God is doing here, you can keep an eye open for our Facebook page: facebook.com/TheLastReformation?fref=ts

Herman

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten