donderdag 6 oktober 2016

Hong Kong

-- Voor Nederlands klik hier: hermanelsenbroek.blogspot.com --

Because it is already 10 months ago since my last update I will give a short summary of what has happened in the mean time, before I will tell about Hongkong.

In the end of December I returned to The Netherlands. Quickly after I went back to my old job en became also the trainer, next to working in the customer service. I was surprised by how many of my former colleagues were still working there, for sure it was a pleasant surprise.
When talking about the Kingdom of God we really had to find out how to put it into practice. It was amazing to see five (new) friends surrendering their lives and being baptized to Jesus. The contacts in Friesland (my province) have been growing and were more and more able to find each other. The last few months this resulted in us going on the street more and more regularly to bring and demonstrate the Good News with signs like healing in which God showed himself. The desire to have fellowship has also been growing and we have started to see each other more and more to share life.

The 27th of August is a day to remember and never forget. This day my beautiful wife said ''Yes, with God and with you I will share my life. This was an amazing day together with good friends and close family.


Now about Hongkong.

In case you don't know yet, today AC and me leave to Hongkong for a period of about eight months. There we will continue to follow Jesus and we are looking forward to share life with our brothers and sisters, and to see all the things God will do.
I already knew I would go to China one day to serve God, because he made it extremely clear in the end of 2014 with different confirmations. Well, now that door has opened.

For now I will end here, we have some stuff to do before we leave. I will update you more later.

Praise God!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten